Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 April, 08:10
There's a weird sensation of knowing that the work I did with onq.martingeddes.com and elsewhere is both historic and nothing at the same time. I was fumbling around from the public side doing my best to make sense of information structures whose full meaning was classified. So at one level it is "nothing" — I am adding zero to the total knowledge of humanity. Yet at another level, how are we meant to make sense of the world as a heavily brainwashed public attempting self-deprogramming? Not many turned up and were willing to withstand the social opprobrium and professional wipeout involved in looking at the Q drops and making a reasonable attempt at interpreting them. I knew nothing of continuity of government or the far bigger picture like Antarctica, off-world, resets, etc. So my work is both top quality (helps others progress), and useless (add nothing new), at the same time! It's going to take a generation for historians to catch up and analyse what really happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jet Trammell @MagaSoul
Martin, your work is helping anons survive this incredibly lonely and stressful age of covert warfare. Your words describe so many of my own thoughts and feelings so perfectly, but with an eloquent turn of phrase that is unmatched in our movement. You're creating an important written record for posterity. May God bless you and your endeavors for humanity.
06:42 AM - May 02, 2024
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaSoul in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jet Trammell, click on at the bottom under it