Ocean light @sarcasmfan
01 May, 10:12
Happy Birthday, darling Lukas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 May, 10:13
In response Ocean light to her Publication
Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
01 May, 10:14
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
he is now, 27

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
01 May, 10:33
my sons are livin' their lives. All of them are normal, good, kind, sweet, intuitive...too many plusses...they always looked good bc they were athletes since 7. I'm gonna granny-hopeful for a long time, hahhaha, The last one, free, is 29, but he is like me: intense, smart, smells bs instantly, he is sosososoososooso smart - he is I worry about the most! My first born!

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
My babies. I will kill anyone who hurts them. I have the tools to do that.
10:38 PM - May 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by sarcasmfan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ocean light, click on at the bottom under it