Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 April, 07:18
Dept of Defense decode

=

Midnight Tonight Flash The Lights💡/ Deceiver Dragon🤬/ Obey The Commandments / Truth Keys🔑/ Sadness In My Heart💔/ Unlocking My Door🚪/ Heavens Light / Dragon Eat The Rogue Titan / 666 Alert⚠️/ Bright Morning Star🌟/ Breaking All Soul Ties / Righteous Thunder ⛈/ Jesus And Mary Magdalene / I Have Nothing To Say😶/ Telepathic Synergy / John 17:3 / Iron Sharpens Iron⚔/ How To Awaken Humans👁/ Eastern Mysticism🕉/ Yeshua Come Back To Me😭/ If I Die Heavens Gone / Pandoras Box Has Been Opened / Rise To Meet The Lord In The Air / Merge The Timelines Of Dark To Light👉👈/ Calculate The Lords Name🦌🤎/ Get Ready For Excellence / Decode The Key To Alchemy🗝/ Search For God In The Numbers ✨/ The Tachyon Particle / Observe God / Numerical Correspondences / Crack The Gematrix Codes🔠🔢/ Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead / Am Not Easy To Fool🖕
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
1272-2721
993-399
TS 8:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it