Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
Hi to all who prayed for my pup...or anyone willing to keep him in prayer.

He is still going up and down. I thought he was over the hump but have realized it keeps going up and down..

His liver and digestion are being helped...he is still not eating consistently.
I love him dearly and show him daily...but he does not have much interest in eating. I don't know if he's giving up.

I finally prayed let YOUR Be His will be done.

I am very teary!
Legend came from very poor breeding, had bad breath as a pup when I met him. I thought I could help him even if his beginning was poor. He wasn't loving at all...but he grew to love hugs and rubs and massages..and to dance with me! My dogs always live long. My first had liver failure and lived to be 13. Koda left me at 17. It never occurred to me this pup may not be with me another 7 years!
I had a neighbor with issues that repeatedly scared him for years..finally he is getting less afraid.
PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR MY SWEET B
07:44 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 April, 08:58
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 May, 12:48
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 April, 08:05
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

30 April, 08:08
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Thank you...I don't want to loose him.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 April, 07:57 (E)
πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Casey's beloved Sweet B. Bless him with strength, comfort, love, support and complete healing. Restore his body including all his organs to full health. Guide Casey each and every step on how to care for him to keep him healthy. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

30 April, 08:11
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you Royal.

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
30 April, 08:13
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen❀️