HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
More and more questions arise for me...
Where is the Great Solar Flash and is it based on truth?
Where is John and is he indeed alive?
Is There Really a Plan?
Where is the Betelgeuse supernova and why is it important?
Will there actually be a Brave New World that we are led to?
What's with the statement... "there will be no 2024"?
Will there be a transition to 5D?
What is true about the Q map?
Why are there no new Q drops?
etc etc...
02:12 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
30 April, 05:07 (E)
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Solar flash - Ben Davidson's catastrophe cycle makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/@S...

I don't see the possibility of a benign 'solar flash'. A micronova flash will kick the planet's ass and us along with it. Mass extinction event of most of the planet. Happens every 6,000 years.

JFK Jr. is probably dead. Never say never.

There is a 'Plan' and its for all of us to die quietly as we wait docilely hoping for mil justice.

Betelgeuse has already gone nova. The dimming astronomers were describing years ago was the dust shell. The light hasn't reached Earth yet. We may live long enough to see it.

All the '5D ascension symptoms' are New Age gas lighting for 5G radiation sickness.

Q started as a larp from Microchip, Cicada (aka Mr. Deeds), and others. Flynn, Stone, Bannon, et al hyjacked it to 8kun (aided by codemonkey) as controlled opposition. Flynn wants to replace Trump as the GOP candidate after Trump's arrest.

Q won't post again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
30 April, 05:18
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Q won't post again because good anon hackers will out the source now that the 'glamor' has dissolved and they know where to look.

Some of this sh*t is true but I don't believe anyone is coming to the rescue. Until enough police wake up, there isn't much we can do. The system would utterly crush anyone who actively fought back.

Its a race between mid level mil and police waking up enough to act and how quickly they will be replaced with non-USA loyal migrants. If the vax deaths continue slowly so that MSM can continue to gaslight and cover it up, then the replacement will be so slow that a cabal loyal police force will gradually take over without a loss of protection for traitor politicians.

Follow Whitney Webb to see how and where the financial attack will come. Cabal will hack their own banking system and blame it on Russia or Iran. Banks could be shut down for weeks. This will bring in a 'Patriot Act' for the banking system, CBDC, and biometric ID to bank or access the

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
30 April, 03:45
a paraphrase of a well-known saying: don't worry about what will be done for you - take care of what you have done for it...

30 April, 03:53
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
Beautiful and so true!!

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
30 April, 03:40
Yup. People are losing hope.and feel duped. Getting close to not reading any of this anymore.

30 April, 03:44
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
Yep, that's how I feel too...
Something really needs to be done to revive our hope.

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
30 April, 03:18
I started questioning nearly two years ago.
Nothing seemed to happen,
nothing got any better.
Everything was just TOO pat.

And then I began to ask myself have we been set up"?

Why nothing about Frazzle drip?
or pizzagate?
or Hilary Clinton, or Obama, or Gitmo?

So much insinuation, but not ONE scintilla of evidence to back anything up?

That`s when I knew something wasn`t right.

30 April, 03:22
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Yes, I definitely recognize this! Why aren't we seeing the mass arrests yet? Here in Europe it is also getting worse and worse.... If we also lose Hope, then all is lost.

Free Bird @DCast
30 April, 05:22
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Magazines, "Time" & "The Economist" love to use their covers to 'promote their thing'
found this of interest
t.me / treeofknowledge737/29793
AU doesn't allow links from this channel so 'manual is required' - just remove spaces

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 April, 03:00

Desert Dog @Zippydog
30 April, 02:50
🙏♥️🙏

Desert Dog @Zippydog
30 April, 08:36
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I tried to post a response a few times but it just wouldn't work. I've got so many vibes of every sort running full blast these days it's difficult to keep emotions in check. Suffice to say, I feel ya.