Stevie King @ShineBright9
April 26, 2024: I am ARCHANGEL MICHAEL I came to you today with the unimanageable host of light beings to work directly with you to refine & strengthen your energy flow. This time needs one thing above all: clear, powerful people oriented towards the unity of all beings. The healed person is the future! Whenever you are led to this message, whenever you are ready to take it in your heart, in the following days this power of light will be integrated into your being. You will feel lively & centered, you will be full of compassion - love awakens. Everything is given to you, because you are the healing to the man of light & the earth that they so urgently need now. The healed man, the person grown in love, the living person connected to God - that is the future!

All different prophecies have been cancelled today & made ineffective!

Lift up your hearts, raise your souls. God is with each of you. You are infinitely loved. I am & will stay with you until the end of all days forever!
01:02 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stevie King, click on at the bottom under it