Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Wanted to share this with you all. When we came home from the beach yesterday our dog was having so many problems breathing. I don't know why. She didn't go near the water. It was so late and all I could think to do is run an essential oils diffuser with colloidal silver in the living room where she was. My daughter and I prayed for a healing. It was so scary yesterday and it ended the day in a stressful way. I was so afraid to see how she was this morning. GOD gave us a total healing. She has been fine. I just wanted to share what we did in case you find yourself in the same situation. I am so grateful to GOD for working his wonders and healing our special dog. Very grateful today.
11:15 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
29 April, 11:18
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank the silver

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 April, 11:26
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
That's how I survived the stupid illness they spread years ago. I figured if it saved me, try it for her. GOD made the silver 😘.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396