****I DONT miss Twitler
after being suspended a
few weeks ago,DO YOU?
12:09 PM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Annie D-W @Annie172123
18 January, 08:32
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Me either. when i got axed on 1/8 they had suspended me for 3 and 7 day intervals. Actually nice to be here, and it is very user friendly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
18 January, 07:53
😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
18 January, 03:02
i hope this was a part of my getting booted. along with all of the Q posts i put up until they suspended me. 😊❤️🇺🇸❤️

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
18 January, 12:55

Bobbie W WG1WGA @MsBobbie
18 January, 12:53
Not at all!

The Art of War @BBSPaul
18 January, 12:46
Fuggum

Bella Red @BellaRed
18 January, 12:19
nope not at all

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
18 January, 12:11
I don't miss it at all. I hope it goes down!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 January, 12:13
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Can't wait to NOT be called crazy and then I can say "told you so"!😂🤣😂🤣