Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
STRANGE PHENOMENON
This scene took place in South Africa                 
                   🌍🐬🐳🐬  🌎
 The dolphins were creating a turbine in the water and the whale is pregnant and trying to give birth. Dolphins do this with humans as well and there was even a labor and birthing center in a bay in Florida once upon a time where pregnant women would go into the water and the dolphins would sense immediately the labor and would come up and swirl around the woman and create a beautiful vortex for the woman while she gave birth.  Somehow it also produced less pain for the mama.  Baby's born this way were observed throughout their lifetime and research indicated that they were more intelligent, more intuitive, and better adjusted as a result of the experience.  I presume it has to do with frequencies...
08:02 AM - Apr 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
30 April, 07:23
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
only women very spiritual would give birth in the ocean.. i think its a wonderful idea. with the mamals cheering us on?? and then as the children grow are allowed for their pineal glad to be opened.. not like we were brought up... follow the rules. you cant do this, you cant do that.. it will hurt you...BS it will help you.. obstetricians wont even allow you to sit in a bath tub the last month of pregnancy.. what if your water broke?? infection... that is what we were told.. hmmm.. that one didnt make any sense to me.. what they dont know.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396