Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 March, 10:55
Navy decode

=

The Two Witnesses / Your Birthdate Is Everything / Do You Take Gematria Seriously Yes / What Part Of Me Reflects Being Alone And Treated Like Trash😭/ The Best Is Yet To Come Tomorrow / The Writing Son The Wall✍/ Gematria Reveals What No One Else Can / He Knows How To Manifest / We Miss You Il Donaldo Trumpo❤/ They Dont Even Know Me / The Writings On The Wall✍/ For Those Individuals Seeing Angel Numbers / The Holy Spirit Earths Last Salvation / Donald Trump To Recognize True King David / All My Family Does Is Treat Me Like Shit And Lie😭/ The Conscious Awakening Of Humanity Now👁/ We Are Moving Into Higher Consciousness / God Always Wins / We Took A Step Forward / Positive Thinking Sing Sweet❤/ To Earn Knowledge Is My Biggest Obsession /The Wise Woman Listens /Do Not Cast Your Pearls Amongst Swine🦪🐷
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
420-024
2520-0252
2492-2942
TS 13:56 - 1:56

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it