Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 February, 11:55
Dept of Defense decode

=

C I Jesus Judge A Enemy / My True Love Yeshua❤/ It Is Finally Time To Awaken All The Ones🥳/ Wait And Keep Your Soul Clean / Chose Wise Words K / This Is The Sign Youve Been Looking For⚠️/ Aware Of The Horrible Abuse Of My Bride / I Demand To Stop Being Mentally And Emotionally Abused😭/ How Many Satans Are Part Of This Story / I Wont Be Satisfied Until Hes Here By My Side / Bohemian Grove Weaving Spiders Come Not Here🕷🕸/ I Forgive Them As You Have Forgiven Me Father🙏/ And Ye Shall Receive The Gift Of The Holy Ghost🎁/ Jesus Twix / The Word Prophecy Our Decoder / C Reaping What Sown / Its Only A Matter Of Time Before Ray Is Seen🦌/ Lucifer Jesus Mirror Mirror Becomes One🪞/Abba Yah Willing We Are In The New 5D Earth Now /All I Need Is Within Me Now /Cannabis Legalization The Time Is Now
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
426-624
2294-4922
TS 18:02 - 6:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it