Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 February, 09:16
Dan Vibes to start this FryDay !!! New tweet - Timestamp 9:01 EST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
I don't get how you get 9:01 TS when it says 8:01????????
09:34 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Direwolf in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 February, 10:29
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
Eastern Time - Kim's post reflects her time zone- good question! Took me a while to realize that too!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 February, 09:39
Her timezone is an hour diff from EST & you see social media posts stamped based on your timezone.

Q comms have always been in EST so wherever we are observing from we have to convert to EST to see what the comm is.

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
12 February, 09:43
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
She is referring to Dan's TS and it reads 8:01 from mar lago which is est so why is she saying 9:01?

Marie Foster @Marecf
12 February, 09:47
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Your gentleness and empathy to explain and not mock is exactly, I feel, why Q did what they did. Empathy is the thread of love that binds against all division. We must remember.
I strongly feel those that were ready to grieve and think alone found Q early. Now, it is our job to help others find answers they are searching for. I know for many of us it has been years in the making, but we must not forget those just coming. Your steadfast help was a great reminder for us all to not mock, but to help. ThankQ!

Debbie Spiers @Debbalina
12 February, 09:36
bahaaa! Really?

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
12 February, 09:36
showing 9:01 ET way I saw it.
just saying