Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
My mother is losing her mind and she's taking it out on me. Threatening to call the cops and lie and say I pushed her just so she can get me arrested to get rid of me. I haven't touched her at all. I'm trying so hard to help out and stay out of her way. But now I need help. This is beyond fucked up. My own mother is threatening true evil on me while calling me evil. Please pray for me. I have nowhere to go.
02:05 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Pinka nita @Pinkamom
26 April, 04:00
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Lauren, i would never say i know what you’re going through but i do know what its like to be in a situation not of your own making. I don’t have legal advice but what has always helped me is prayer. You are being tested to see if you will surrender it all to Yahshua in pure faith that He and He alone will and is your caretaker. Don’t lose faith, for He is faithful. When others will let you down He can be trusted to show you the way thru it. Prayer and the prayers of other on your behalf is the key! I have and will continue to pray for you until you are free from this strongehold. Much ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shari asbury @shariasbury
26 April, 03:34
Sorry to hear this. Prayers up for you 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 April, 02:52
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 April, 02:34
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Lauren. Lead her out of the darkness and into Your Light.Connect hee with those who can help her in her hour of need. In your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray. Amen .

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 April, 02:53
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
26 April, 02:30
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

arba happihr @arba
26 April, 02:29
🙏🙏🙏

Bee Bee @BxAx17
26 April, 02:23
🙏🙏🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
26 April, 02:19
🙏🙏🙏

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
26 April, 02:12
Praying now.