Mike Anon @Mike314
26 April, 12:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
26 April, 01:10
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I understand how "Positivity" leads to Happiness, But I can't bring myself to press the
"Smiley" in respose to This Type of Info...
Sometimes, an "Oh Hell No" face seems more appropriate!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
26 April, 01:13
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
I've seen close up just how badly chemotherapy destroys a person. If I had cancer, it wouldn't even be an option for me.

David Mulloy @singindavey
26 April, 01:20
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
We lost my Wife's Dad Last November after a Year of what was essentially "Hospice" while He underwent the So-called Treatment!!
Ignored Me... Twice, Took the vax to go on a cruise, A Year later, right after his initial diagnosis, I gave him all the Info on the "Fenbendazole/Ivermectin Protocol", he called it Hogwash and Proceeded to submit to "Chemocide".

Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it