Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
CASTOR Oil for Tumors, Bumps, Lumps, Cysts, Bone Spurs, Cancer, Constipation and More.....
12:09 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
26 April, 01:23 (E)
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I’ve used organic castor oil out of a glass bottle for weeks now with no effect on some skin tags, lumps, bumps, and blemishes.

I’m not so sure it has many healing properties for this stuff. Maybe I’m doing it wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
26 April, 12:50
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Cataracts, too! Was going to have my cataracts taken care of, then I read about using the caster oil for it. Instead of putting it directly in the eye, I wiped some on my eyelids each night at bedtime. Giant improvement on the first night, so kept it up. After a few times doing it, no more cloudy vision, and a bonus that I no longer have tons of floaters either (floaters ALL gone!) Am extremely pleased!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
26 April, 01:16
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Wow Joyce that is not only great news, but great information...Will have to try that!!!

Thanks greatly for sharing this and God Bless🙏

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
26 April, 06:32
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
My friend used castor oil on her eye lids for a couple years and her eye sight got good enough to get her drivers license back