TIGER WOODS WAS BORN A PUPPET CONTROLLED BY THE ILLUMINATE

https://www.youtube.com/wa... [3 Years Ago]

Groomed and trained from birth!
How they brainwash the masses....
How they make [easy] money... [Billions!!!]
[All big Business. To sell you a Brand and a lot of Merchandise!]
How they create a superstar just like Michael Jordan [Basketball]
[They are all in this together they create and make a super 'STAR'.]
Why you have to sign a contract! They own you!!

Read the comments:
dakotaseven947
3 years ago
TRUE. And he can’t hit those golf balls as televised. It’s been proven those golf balls are magnetically controlled. Same with NBA basketballs. RIGGED! Technically manipulated! Literally destroyed my sports entertainment. NFL, RIGGED! I truly despise this society. BAM ON!
TIGER WOODS WAS BORN A PUPPET CONTROLLED BY THE ILLUMINATE - YouTube

TIGER WOODS WAS BORN A PUPPET CONTROLLED BY THE ILLUMINATE

04:13 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
25 April, 08:47
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Being a golfer and the fact I was a big Tiger follower back in the late 90’s and 2000’s, this intrigues me. Can a ball be controlled when hit well off-target? Maybe. When did this begin? Just Tiger? Or maybe Arnold Palmer? Jack Nicklaus?

So many questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
25 April, 11:25
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
A good place to start was when sports people started to be "paid" and became "professionals".

How long have they had computers?

How do aeroplanes fly between "way points",?
they are merely conductors of electricity, planes do NOT fly on fuel at high altitudes. They fly on "automatic pilot" (computerised electronics) between these way points.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
25 April, 05:17 (E)
So,now consider every other sport that uses balls and you can see just how betting and money laundering takes place.

How about computerised motor racing cars???

It`s ALL one huge con.
Follow the money.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 April, 04:47
There were other black golfers long before TW.
It disgusts me to see him speaking about race in this way just to make it in Professional Golf. All scripted.
https://youtu.be/3bWVEz7L4...
The Untold Story of Black Golfers - YouTube

Uncover the untold stories of black golfers who paved the way for diversity and inclusion in golf. Demonstrating incredible resilience in the face of adversi...

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
25 April, 04:27
Tiger did make those putts and shots.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
25 April, 04:16
NFL footballs have a computer chip inside them now.