Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"Let’s analyze before we get emotional…

To me the play here is a White Hat move.

What does this accomplish?

1) It further highlights judicial corruption at the highest levels in a State that’s clearly being exposed for such problems by Trump.

2) The fact that it’s Weinstein beings in the attention of a WHOLE new group of people who were not being awakened by the Trump judicial injustice. Normies might not care about the courts corruption against Trump, but I can promise you suburban housewives will care about a sexual predator being released.

3) Most importantly- can he be Tried again? YES

4) When he gets retried, will a MUCH more awakened populace be able to see his crimes on full display after all of the talk about Hollywood and sexual crimes the last few years? YES

Will it have a far greater impact on the populace than it did during the first trial? YES

THERES A REASON FOR EVERYTHING "

From Dave
https://t.me/newstreasonup...

💥🔥⚔️💯👍
01:08 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
25 April, 08:32
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Bullshit… get him back behind bars. Sick of these fuckers getting away with everything. Re-try him from prison. Don’t let him out to rape more. What ever he does is on the judge who over turned this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 April, 01:35
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Will Oprah and others be pulled in to this new
trial/discovery which would start about half way through Trumps next admin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396