Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 April, 10:00
Neonatology on the Web: Patrick Bouvier Kennedy 1963

https://neonatology.net/gl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
25 April, 10:21
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
He's alive you know along with Arabelle

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 10:52
In response connie wright to her Publication
💛

25 April, 10:53
Arabella is on Truth Social, or someone that heavily supports her.

connie wright @cowri
25 April, 11:20
Telegram also...I can't get on Truth Social...no cell phone...there is a lot you can't do without a cell phone... :(

25 April, 11:24
I do not do Telegram. Telegram has been hacked, no idea if they have fixed any of those hacks, but those hackers have access to your chats, posts, and your LIVE location.

connie wright @cowri
25 April, 11:29
Not when you are just READING...like everything else I do not have a cell phone to join....like twitter used to be once you were kicked off, you could still read comments....AU is the only place I can join & not to have a cell phone...even to get tickets to Trumps Rallies you need a cell phone...He will be 30 minutes from me May 1st...tickets on sale now....I don't have the ears to hear the cell phone ring...my husband tried & got frustrated with me....I just don't like phones..didn't really grow up with them....

25 April, 11:31
I disagree, I believe one can be tracked wherher just reading and when you are online in the system. All of it is still in the system! IMHO. They know!

And Telegram is based on the cell phone, so your number is associated within and without.

Pink Totter @Totter
Don't have telegram or any other social media aps on my phone, only on my laptop.

Yes, we are tracked all the time.
11:45 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink Totter, click on at the bottom under it