Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
25 April, 01:28
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
The Parler server has all the true Jan 6 videos on it. Remember, everyone was using Parler at that time because many had been banned from Twitter.

The fact the “Jan 6 Committee”, and no one else for that matter, ever asks “where is the Parler server?” tells us all we need to know about the criticality of what is on that server.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 April, 01:36
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
I liked it Bigly , extreme exposure happened on it. I saved some stuff from there .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 April, 02:01
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
Server is/was controlled too.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
25 April, 09:27
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Wanted to look up so can use as ammunition. What I find is she’s connected to Pfizer and Bill gates!! Lol

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 April, 09:46
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Stock rolling 📈