Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
✨ ✨ seeing angel numbers is a reminder that the whole Universe is on your side ✨

✨ ⚜️777⚜️. This symbol indicates that a wonderful wonder is on its way to you. May Heavens pour out its blessings upon you, as you truly deserve them.

✨ Nurturing yourself is to generate the results you want; right now, under this full moon, it is very important that you nourish yourself and give back to yourself. Don't ignore what your own needs are in this moment.
222, 27, 321, 227, 111, 1111 are showing up for you right now, telling you that you must find balance within yourself, take care of your own needs, don't resort to old people-pleasing habits right now. Don't try to distract yourself from your own needs by caring for others and being there for others. find the balance !
continued in comments.....
06:04 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
25 April, 06:05
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Be there for you too. Don't try to distract yourself from your pain with other people's problems. Lean on yourself and remember it's safe to do it. This self-care act right now is giving you the results you’ve been looking for.

✨ 🧿 🌪 signs, messages, synchronicities 🌪 🧿

- intense emotions: release what needs to be released.

- open up to change because it will arrive independently.

- vivid dreams.

- solve past problems and stop feeling stuck.

- insomnia.

- confront what you're running from.

-:take new roads instead of the ones you always take for comfort.

- fall in love: with yourself, with those around you, with life, with everything.

- reevaluate your relationships.

- keep the next plans private until you know more; this is a good idea.

- angel numbers 111, 1111, 1212, 222, 321, 444, 555....

- heartbeat.

- high blood pressure.

- chest pain.

continued in comments.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 06:05
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Intensified psychic sensory perception is happening and humanity is Ascending. Anchor your Light ! Enjoy the LIGHT of Father-Mother-God brings the harmonicas of light to this planet, to mankind and to you. 💜

✨ Take a moment to reflect. Be proud of how far you have come. The bad in others never destroyed the good in you. No amount of pain made you bitter. You chose yourself and life is about to get really good, sweet, soft and dreamy, and I love that for you. 👽

✨ The divine is saying to you today: "This week you will fly. I’m going to send new opportunities, blessings, new connections, new ideas, healing and supernatural favor your way. This will be a week of elevation and progress for you!. Trust me. I love you"🤍

Via Roberto Nunez

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396