Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 April, 06:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
24 April, 08:05
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
If you panic because Trump gets arrested then you haven't been paying attention.

Absolute garbage, just Doq looking for "likes" as usual.

C'mon people...no false Gods, you should've known that LONG ago 🙄🙄🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
I don't see what the big deal is. It's okay for DOQ to remind people not to worry if Trump is arrested. I know many people that need constant reminding of things I have been sharing with them over the years. They seem more focused on fear then on the bigger picture. Then there are those who are completely clueless who refuse to even hear what I have to say. They are the ones who need to learn what we already know. Everyone joins this fight at different stages. Each day we are getting new people who are just starting to learn what has been going on for years. Not everyone knows there is a plan. It is up to us to keep sharing what we know. 😊
10:22 PM - Apr 24, 2024 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 April, 07:08
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Good points, Raven, and you and I are in similar situations. Almost always trying to get through to people, but for the most part to no avail.

What I have to question is who are these people??? The LARGE accounts, and WHY were ALL of them let back on Twit/X??? And all at the same time, while most of the smaller accounts are still kicked to the curb. Something just doesn't add up for me. I question everything. When something doesn't seem right, like what I just mentioned, I step back and take a look.

Doq can say what he wants, just like the rest of us, but I don't feel like he's any more important than anyone else.

Time will tell I guess.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 April, 07:21
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
It does seem the "Big Accounts" are connected or possibly protected. Wasn't it VK that led most people to AnonUp after the Twitter purge? I don't agree with everything the "Big Accounts" say but I do appreciate much of the information they have shared over the years. I don't know why many of us aren't let back on Twitter/X. Unless, the military is controlling the speed at which truth is rolled out to "normies" on Twitter. I know a number of small accounts that were let back but alas I am not one of them. Twitter is definitely a battlefield.

I consider Facebook my battlefield. Most people I am connected to on FB are still asleep. I drop red pills there but less than a handful of people interact with me. These are actual people I know too! LOL Most think I am literally crazy and in a cult.