Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
24 April, 09:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Amen to that! I🥴 wish it didn't take me to 45 years to realize it lolol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 09:52
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
YEP on a planet of men who dress like women and "queens with peens" THE SHIT us real women go thru.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
24 April, 09:47
Totally agree and that works should only have to claim half of their taxes as the other one works with no pay

24 April, 09:54
In response James Dean to his Publication
WHOLE system designed for no woman to garden and or kids and both, for fiat, to mass produce poison foods, and then tell kids they can be the opposite sex. TOTAL attempt at distraction of family units.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 April, 09:45
My mom used to call it “domestic engineering “🙌🏼🙌🏼

25 April, 06:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
My mama was a stay at home mama. Lots of respect to the ladies who are. Full time job, no doubt.