UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 April, 07:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
A clip of Yuri's interview in a 2020 Call of Duty game trailer, red pilled me over 3 1/2 years ago. It was 40 years ago that he was warning our nation of what was going on.
07:10 PM - Apr 24, 2024
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 April, 07:54
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Been sharing it for over 15 years on one platform or another periodically. I was of course labeled a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, "that could never happen here" as it was clearly already happening.

He also says in an extended version that The Gospel and Jesus is the only real defense against it..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 April, 08:01
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I have shared it too. I don't know who anyone can listen to it and not see that it explains how every pillar of our society has been infiltrated and intentionally perverted. It made sense of how our nation got to where it is today.