Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
23 April, 03:13
In 2017 I went through the biggest heartache I'd ever endured. Shattered to my core by the realization that my sister was a malignant narcissist, I lost my entire family by fighting back and writing about my experience.

By 2020 I relapsed after thirteen years of sobriety.

I walked away from every toxic friendship I'd endured.

I came very close to losing my husband, who is the love of my life.

In 2022 I entered rehab, and not voluntarily.

I spent a night in jail after a bad reaction to Gabapentin, then went off all pharmaceuticals.

The next year of my life was brutal, so anxious I could hardly function and without any support whatsoever aside from God, my husband and my beloved golden retriever.

I had to pick myself up and dust myself off and start fresh, it was utterly terrifying.

There is life after the Storm.

If God brings you to it my friends, He will assuredly bring you through it.

https://youtu.be/q9fzvv6ka...
STOP WORRYING! God Isolated You, Because God wants You To Rest And To Rebuild The Temple - YouTube

It is a marvelous experience to be one of those whom God has chosen. This is every believer's wish. Unfortunately, many of them are not willing to face the t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
23 April, 07:48
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I can so relate to you. I know some of what you say. It is so awful when a family turns on a member. It happened to me. I get the feeling that they (my family) don't like me because I am a curse breaker. I think God has been with me and tenderly kept me protected from the worst parts of what I went through. Now my sisters know I am intuitive and appreciate it. I just had my older brother tell me he is sick of my BS stories in a text. It doesn't bother me anymore what he or anyone else thinks. I made a joke of it. Sick people hate truth-tellers. It destroys their paradigm. God Bless you and may he continue to wrap his arms around you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 April, 02:13
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Thank you kindly, Telesia. Narcissists need a scapegoat and the truthteller of the family is their target. I'm so sorry for your experience and no, I don't care what anyone thinks of me any longer-they don't walk in my shoes, they haven't lived my life. God knows our hearts, and He will have vengeance-I can guarantee they will reap what they've sown.

https://youtu.be/VOEFh5042...
What do narcissists do to truth tellers? (Narcissistic Family Roles) - YouTube

SIGN UP FOR MY HEALING PROGRAM: https://doctor-ramani.teachable.com/p/taking-yourself-back-healing-from-narcissistic-antagonistic-relationshipsLISTEN TO MY N...

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
24 April, 05:46
I want to cry because Dr. Ramani said everything that I know to be true. There were two periods in my life when I became mute. I couldn't speak at all. You can't turn off being a truth-teller so I just stopped speaking. Thank you, Michelle!

You're very, very welcome. I understand completely, I have CPTSD because of the abuse I suffered at the hands of my family. Narcissists are demons, I firmly believe this. My sister was evil from the age of six months old. My father in law is a narcissist-they're contemptible fools.
06:21 PM - Apr 24, 2024
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
24 April, 07:48
It was a difficult and lonely road. My husband was a great listener. Every once in a while, he would listen very kindly and let me spill out my anger. God Bless and much healing to you!