Jes King @jes_US
24 April, 02:31 (E)
Man I just can't help myself...

So kind of bouncing off of what I said the other day about these class action lawsuits...

Am I the only one that has gotten #injured #sick #hurt #DAMAGE
by mesh, talcum, Tylenol, cephalexin, camp lejeune etc etc
That hasn't received a f****** dime?

Not likely. Drop testimony here if anybody reads this.

These lower courts=district courts are pieces of s*** they block they got to be trained they got to learn all about your damages to #rule in your favor???
greedy scum- #gatekeepers

I'm so righteously angry.

"Recent cases suggest that courts may be unwilling to allow non-signature cancer, birth injury, product injury claims to reach the jury solely on the basis of causation testimony by clinical physician even in the case of first impression regarding the substance in question"

They're so screwed up they don't get it. They #end

They #FIGHT for the #pedophiles #Illegals they fight for the animals but they say f-US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
24 April, 02:37
In response Jes King to her Publication
Following the laws gets you left behind and treated like a criminal anyways...meanwhile all the real criminals are in the governments, banks and corporations and run the whole asylum...

That's how clown world works...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
24 April, 03:00
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Fek these plane-faggs.

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
24 April, 03:09
I'm anti- all of them...I never made anyone into an idol or icon in this...Every one of them are part of the problem...

None of them have any trust or credibility left in anything and they all will be destroying their characters and images now too.... it's going to happen to anybody and everybody connected to the establishment in anyway, shape or form too....

They are all neck deep in the unethical cesspool and built their careers and lifestyles out of the crimes and corruption of it...there is no way to stop this and nothing is going to save them this time either....

They have all sold their souls to a ponzi scheme financial system which is just a CONcept from the flawed minds of men...they all have to keep the racket going, that's their roles but it's all going to backfire on them and they will fail....

Jes King @jes_US
24 April, 04:35
*nod*🗣️yep spent all their time investing in their criminal behavior and their careers and thEir deviance.
Sounds lame-tits.
AEther way.

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
We have investigated ourselves and we've found no wrong doings....
04:45 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by NEYEN in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
24 April, 04:56
😁