TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 April, 11:49
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI have a question. If all of the news outlets are fake news, why do we keep posting what garbage they are putting out there? Aren't we being the idiots reposting their garbage? I think, I will go back to staying off of the social media, except for doing by daily Bible Verses and Prayers. Put my trust in GOD, where it should be and stay away from the chaos and nonsense being spewed in this evil world. The Bible even tells us to not pay attention to the chaos and the stuff that the evil ones are saying. Why don't we take heed in that warning, is my question? Put your TRUST in GOD and let HIM handle the rest. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
I ask that same question. I just scroll past any news articles or stupid memes made to look like articles. I just take what resonates with me. TikTok and news articles definitely don’t get my attention. Your daily prayers do.πŸ₯°πŸ™
12:01 PM - Apr 24, 2024
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 April, 03:22
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396