Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Four people in hospital after Household Cavalry horses' six-mile London rampage: Soldier 'screamed in pain' when he was thrown off saddle as animals covered in ..

https://www.dailymail.co.u...
11:22 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 April, 12:40
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
These horses are usually very good in traffic... the report says a horse hit a car... but, I am wondering, if it was not a case of a car hit the horse...

It seems, since I began riding in the 70s, drivers have become totally stupid around horses, driving too close, revving engines, honking horns... just to get a reaction... particularly if the driver is trying to display the size of his d!ck...

Trouble is, when 1300lb reacts, you better not be close by.

I read the online Horse and Hound, and have noted many instances recently, of competition horses dying 'suddenly', and of riders being put in danger by stupid drivers... there seems to me, to be a campaign, on going, to make horse ownership impossible in the UK... and, as we all know, what happens there, eventually bleeds across the pond to the USA.

I do wonder also, if all the cavalry horses were injected too, mind control of a 1300lb prey animal would not be that hard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
24 April, 12:23
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
So, i saw this ish earlier....

Was waiting for other stories to hit...

This is the second horse issue UK has had....

Weird tho... so many much of comms.

Kinda know horses... not an expert, but I can ascertain this much: there must have been a change in handlers. Absolute truth.
Highly trained as they are, there is still the inside rebel in a horse.
Especially for this level of fear in the perd. These babies ran very far... hitting cars and busses and whatnot.

Initial story said 5 horses, I see two.

Just saying.

Vendetta.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396