Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 07:05
Look at this beauty. Getting pumped about all the sourdough recipes. Um, does that make me a dork. lololololol Stoked. I better get great at it, I don't like half assing anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
24 April, 07:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Fellow dork here. I got a grinder to make my own whole grain bread and was doing the happy dance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 April, 08:10
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
This one was under fifty which some of them suckers were HUNDREDS!!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
24 April, 09:36
Wow, that's very cool! I have one I got at a yard sale, but to be honest, I still haven't used it. I knead all my bread by hand, and keep forgetting I even have it.

24 April, 09:41
Seems to indicate with sour dough it is good to use. And with all the discard recipes. IDK yet but we'll see. Always wanted one. Next on my punch list baking a lot.

Bergers Book Reviews @BergersBookRev
We bake all our own bread. You definitely will enjoy it so much more than the store-bought!
09:51 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by BergersBookRev in this post can reply
24 April, 09:53
Been using a bread maker but really been looking into sourdoughs and all the discard recipes which seems to be endless and that appeals to me big time. SO excited!!!