The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 April, 08:14
Good Morning All! It’s just another Manic Monday and I hope it’s a Magical Day for you! Be Blessed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
22 April, 08:32
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
'Cup delight' again!😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 April, 07:15
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Cup Delight! Love it Alexis! Be Blessed!

23 April, 09:35
You are welcome.
My siblings and I make a big deal of our coffee mugs!😍 since we started drinking it when we were children in single digits!. Before our Dad went to work he made a pot of coffee. He would set up 4 small cups with coffee (AND lots of cream) on our kitchen counter for us!

So when we got up for the morning, after refreshing ourselves and dressed, the FIRST thing we did--got our coffee! Then the day had officially begun!

Our son bought a mug for my mom this Christmas: it said, "Just one more cup!" She absolutely loved it. Today my mug says simply, in beautiful cursive, "Grateful"

Cheers!

23 April, 10:12
Aww! So cool! I’m glad my Coffee Cup Messages bring back some great memories with your dad and family! Coffee cups hold a soft spot in my heart too.. and I think they are just a great way to say Good Morning to everyone with a positive, loving and/or funny message each day! Blessings Alexis.. By the way.. your “Grateful” Coffee Cup is Awesome! I may have to post some of my actual cups I have at home! LOL! I collect them! 😀

23 April, 10:24
Bless you back!!! See you tomorrow morning, Lord willing, with "tales from Java-land" in the cup of the day!" 😉

Haha! That’s Awesome Alexis! Tales from Java-Land - I love it! I forgot to get a cup from home pic this morning. Oops! Haha! I will try to remember for tomorrow! 😉
08:10 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it