Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 April, 09:01
Good morning Patriots!

Happy Sunday!
Hope you have a wonderful day.

Pick a lane, decide.
Nana has never been one to not make decisions, God will show me if I make the wrong one & I will make a different decision.
Decide & let God lead!

https://youtu.be/P_-S7g-xm...
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT DECISION GOD WANTS ME TO MAKE | God’s Will & Decision Making - YouTube

Do you often feel like God’s will is some kind of mystery. If you’re facing a big decision, it can be difficult to figure out what God wants you to do. Espec...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
21 April, 09:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nothing But ❤️ 4 U, Darling….
Enjoy da Day….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana knows I have not been here on AU as much the last many weeks but I have a mission and since I returned to twit wit, I am spread really thin.

I know that most of our family here on AU are already on a level so much higher and advance above the rest, so other than fellowship, there isn't much waking up to be done here.

One thing that I would caution on is that we have exposed all the lies of the MSM and a lot of alternative media, truthers have emerged to show the news.

Just because a truther gets ONE or two things right, please don't just BLINDLY follow them on everything they say.

There is a huge push on questioning some that seem to be Patriots but really look to be promoting themselves.
Ask questions?
What are these people doing with the donations you send them for the cause.
Nana's criteria:
#1 -Are they exposing election fraud?
#2 -Are they promoting MAGA, Trump, & Anons or themselves?
06:20 PM - Apr 23, 2024
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
23 April, 10:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This Patriot movement has been infiltrated and is being handled by handlers. Question everyone.