Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 10:48
Had a good birthday today, turned 66 this year.
Nana is gonna have to reclaim this number back, the % of Angels that remained in Heaven!

Steak and a movie, God is Good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
09 February, 11:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Happy birthday Nana! Many blessings to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 February, 05:24
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
TY hun

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
21 April, 12:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana hello! Hope all is well. Vincent Kennedy posted on twitter about "Anon Landings being our first project we work on as community. Looking for a midsize parcel of land to build a community homestead/retreat. Need fresh water/lake/river access. Anyone know a good piece of land in a good state for something like this?" I immediately thought of you. Aren' you a realtor? And in Tennesse? Well, I thought of you and your expertise. They are asking for suggestions, like what would be the top states. I know KY and TN are beautiful? Dale Hollow Lake is gorgeous. I grew up in IN and that is where we spent our summers. Of course, I don't know if people want places with no snow or not. But anyway wanted to let you know what was going on. I don't know if he posted on Anonup yet. Maybe you will check it out. Thank you again for all your hard work.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has mentioned to him that TN has many beautiful lakes and mountains or lessor mountains but hills sufficient for the project.

I also inquired what he plans as in buying land and building with some sweat equity using professional Anons.

He looked at a couple of places that already had like a mountain type resort building.

I am really surprised that he would consider buying a place before the economy falls, so perhaps he is just scoping out places that may become a lot cheaper soon.

Then again there may be states that values increase due to safety and sustainability. No one really knows exactly how this will pan out.

Not sure of his plans. Nana is happy to help anyone that wants to move to TN. The past year I have been here instead of working but Happy to help any of you.

Some Realtors are not very ethical be careful to pick a good one.
06:11 PM - Apr 23, 2024
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it