Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 March, 05:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 April, 08:50
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, I needed this. I have felt so down lately. I know, God's got this, but sometimes I just feel overwhelmed by all of this happening around us. Sometimes, sadness takes over. So glad we've all got each other here. God truly blessed this community here. I will keep the faith. I will keep moving forward. I will never give up or never give in. We've got this, because God's got us. Love you all. Hugs.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
23 April, 09:08
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I have also. This is getting so difficult to handle anymore. I hope it's over soon.

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈMe too. So ready for it to be over with.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
02:08 PM - Apr 23, 2024
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
24 April, 12:47
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
AND WE WILL ALL COME HERE AND REJOICE!

24 April, 06:03
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈAmen to that! Will be a glorious day when that happens.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ