Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
21 April, 03:15
FOUND THIS ON BEFORE ITS NEWS. THIS GUYS HAS THE SAME QUESTIONS I DO

g77enn
(4/19/2023, Jared Rand show): I think we deserve some answers. If you (WHs) were in control:
1. Why haven’t you taken over the mass media?
2. Why hasn’t fake Joe Biden-Harris not been removed?
3. Why does Congress act like they are legitimately in session? How are they getting paid since the US Federal Reserve no longer prints money and US Inc. is defunct?
4. Why haven’t you publicly announced the end of US Inc.?
5. Why haven’t you announced Gesara-Nesara to the public?
6. Why haven’t you removed Gen Milley and Sec of Defense Austin (I believe this has been done)?
7. Why haven’t we seen public arrests of cabal officials?
8. Why haven’t you fixed issues with our fiat currency?
9. Why are you promoting an election in 2024 when you haven’t resolved the issues of 2022 and 2020?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
My only thoughts is to get lower hanging fruit. If the people involved in this mess keep thinking the upper level from them are still free then they will expose themselves. We also need to remember that this is a global operation and there are so many variables. All of your questions are questions I have had and as I tell my daughter, all we really can do is pray and share information but I agree, when we are constantly made to be fools, eventually nobody will listen. They know we're exhausted. They know that we are faithful, good people and Patriots. They also are counting on us to keep going despite so many delays. I don't even share THE PLAN videos anymore because the timing seems so way off. Hang in there Patriot. You're not alone.
12:46 PM - Apr 23, 2024
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
23 April, 03:30
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
hope,i so appreciate your words , at times i wonder does any one even hear , cant they see what is going on in thier own world, i do come here to give inspiration and to absorb it and i am so grateful i have met people like you that make me feel so much better.
thank you my friend
God Bless You and Yours

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 April, 03:44 (E)
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
🙂💙👊🐸🌼 Keep the Faith.
GOD will always take care of us.
GOD bless you and yours too.