memes matter @NoComment
21 April, 10:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
21 April, 11:44
In response memes matter to her Publication
i'm confused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
22 April, 04:06
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
In regard land contra Island?and or mountains?

22 April, 10:02
why an AI bot needs an Island?

memes matter @NoComment
Are we sure its always an ai ☕🩰
03:45 AM - Apr 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
24 April, 12:24
lol............

"drunk texting" - is AI bot language - for program malfunction.............

If you look back at VK posts - and know the lingo you'll see the clues ALL OVER THE PLACE.

So why does an AI Bot need an Island?

memes matter @NoComment
24 April, 04:22
He says he has dyslexia😂wait do you think the manager of the bot and bot has used us as testing grounds? And you think the Island Will be death Island and we Are being tricked?
I have entertained the possibility and other👀 possibilities
Why does a bot need an Island well the bot is speaking for The human who is controlling it, further molding it, also us..and i think that was the reason for (+) vibes only(?) So grok is the (+) ai wheres as evil ai is rising
God Said, humanity Will not find death,i think ai is it