Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
22 April, 11:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
23 April, 12:26
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Yep, what all is going on that we don't know that's opposite from what we're being told to 'believe'
Reminds me of years ago when we were told 'believe' 'hope' and such things

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
It's the suffering of good people that I have a great problem with. Some are quickly drowning or in heavy grief. All I can do is offer love and support. Feeling precipicey...... and praying all the time, for everyone πŸ’”
12:45 AM - Apr 23, 2024
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Free Bird @DCast
23 April, 05:50
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Showing you have the Heart of Jesus working in you.
Rem when Jesus 'wept'?
He wept because the people still didn't believe Him, 'Who HE Was' (GOD Incarnate). He didn't weep for Lazarus being dead, He 'called him to 'come forth'!
God's doing things today - we just aren't believing Him!
https://www.kingjamesbible...
For all we know 'The Holy SPIRIT is doing Much'!
We just need to 'see & hear', like this:
2 Kings 6:17
β€œAnd Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.”