Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 April, 02:00
😻 A deadly effect I can verify in my life
from the VAX & BOOSTERS is CANCER .
People who were perfectly healthy BEFORE they were vaxxed
got “spontaneous” “unexplainable” Cancer & some have died.
I can verify that Cancer in humans & in animals
has VASTLY increased since the VAX.

Also—CHEMO DOESN’T WORK—IT IS A SCAM.
Dr. Peter Glidden
“Chemotherapeutic drugs are the ONLY drugs
where the prescribing doctor GETS A DIRECT $ CUT:
Dr. buys it from Big Pharma for $5k
Sells it to the patient for $12k
Insurance pays $9k
Doctor pockets $4k”
@ CONCISEPOLITICS

@ Qrashthematrix
TURBO CANCERS; Pfizer swapped out
the original formula of the Covid shots, approved under EUA,
for a more toxic formula
containing known carcinogenic substances...
Multiple independent labs have confirmed that
Pfizer’s COVID vaccine is contaminated with
DNA fragments, SV40, and plasmids.

https://twitter.com/Cartla...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
Close: Chuck's chemo was closer to $13,000 but the white blood cell shot he had to have the next day cost the Dr. $3,000..Chuck really cause that is not what they charged our insurance company but That shot was just under $13,000. If the Oncologist would just walk by & say HI cost us $50 but would bill the insurance $350...all this was every 3 weeks for 8 months from 8:30 am til 3:30...& none of this worked so he chose to go to the Mayo Clinic to do a Stem Cell Transplant-6 days of 24 hours of chemo for 2 session 3 weeks apart-Chuck didn't make it to the 2nd session...but the hospital he was in didn't want the death count on them-neither did Mayo-Ann Arbor Michigan took the death count...Chuck was transported by Helicopter - I never seen him alive again -I didn't make in time...God knows I would have been able to handle it after 46 years of marriage..I watched him die in the hospital...it will be 10 years May 4, 2024 this all happened in April 2013-2014...they said he was cancer free
07:30 PM - Apr 22, 2024
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 April, 11:36
In response connie wright to her Publication
Im Sorry for Your Loss🙏
The Hurt Never Leaves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396