Pissed Patriot @Fooked
22 April, 05:46
Seem right pray we make it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
22 April, 07:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Well every timeline in the past 4 plus years have been wrong truther after truther got it wrong and there has been a lot now we are watching a trial that’s going to take time . So the only thing that has to be true and we can CONFIRM is that we have an election in November . Nobody gotten it right

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 April, 07:23
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
I don't know what the plans are. I do know if in fact they are hanging demons left and right at GITMO they are not gonna give a presentation plan of what they are doing. NOBODY puts their full strategy online for civilians to debate and the enemy to read. IDK.

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 April, 11:09
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
I don't know if every "Truther" was a good guy.
Some may have been evil little bastards set up by the Cabal to cleverly tell us a date and then when it didn't happen, they hoped we would lose heart and leave the cause.
PS I noted the different times I read a prediction- that the White Hats were in complete control or that Trump would return.
Indeed, the first time, was in 2021, when we were told DJT would take over just 30 days after the Infraudulation of LGB!
30 days meant February 2021 and I held my breath for those 30 days.
Then it was March 4, 2021 and then even April 1-April Fool's, July, August, September-on and on and on.
I don't know how many times I stocked up water, food, flashlights and I recall we were to share with people when the boom dropped.
Anyway, I'm grateful smart, informed AU people advised that we not give up hope.
I haven't, but, it is really hard at times.