eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
22 April, 08:58 (E)
I would really like to know what is in Alaska, in the island Adak, which is part of an archipelago that includes 46 volcanic islands and many smaller rocks. The highest point of the archipelago is the Tanaga volcano.

Old extinct volcanoes were used as passages for [them]. I know it, because I grew up near one extinct volcano. We used to crawl through it as children, a friend entered there on his own and met them there. No one believed him, but I know he was telling the truth. Because in the area where I grew up there are many such places, as well as many entrances down. There are also swamps. [They] were kind to us, but warned against others.
He said there was a man at their house who arranged him a patronage in art school for keeping quiet about [them].
If they thought it was just his vivid imagination, no one would try to bribe him into silence. The volcano in our country that I am writing about was buried right after that in a couple of months -supposedly for safety reasons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
Aloha
When people have experienced something, "They" will try hard to make you out to be a liar, or remove you.
I am so glad their time is up. Our turn 😊
Good work
09:09 AM - Apr 22, 2024
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it