eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
I would really like to know what is in Alaska, in the island Adak, which is part of an archipelago that includes 46 volcanic islands and many smaller rocks. The highest point of the archipelago is the Tanaga volcano.

Old extinct volcanoes were used as passages for [them]. I know it, because I grew up near one extinct volcano. We used to crawl through it as children, a friend entered there on his own and met them there. No one believed him, but I know he was telling the truth. Because in the area where I grew up there are many such places, as well as many entrances down. There are also swamps. [They] were kind to us, but warned against others.
He said there was a man at their house who arranged him a patronage in art school for keeping quiet about [them].
If they thought it was just his vivid imagination, no one would try to bribe him into silence. The volcano in our country that I am writing about was buried right after that in a couple of months -supposedly for safety reasons.
08:58 AM - Apr 22, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 April, 12:52
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Are you referring to the people in 'inner earth', or tunnel dwellers, and are they human, part human, or other?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
22 April, 01:20
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
The ones I wrote about today are different, shaped like humanoid lizards (no crocodile !). They have different natures than humans. They don't experience much emotions and they also have other feelings and are very psychic even at a distance. In untrained humans or clones and biorobots, they can create an illusory close surroundings. But they know what is right and what is wrong.
When they "speak" out loud it's so hissing and lisping, they communicate with people on a mental level and it goes through the third eye. Before the human brain processes it, a person often speaks out loud and has the feeling that he is communicating in his own language. But then you find out that their "mouths" don't move and communication works differently. They are not interested in showing off, they know how it is with clones and bio-robots.
I don't know where they came from, I always thought they came underground from the border/edge. The interior of the earth did not occur to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
22 April, 09:09
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Aloha
When people have experienced something, "They" will try hard to make you out to be a liar, or remove you.
I am so glad their time is up. Our turn 😊
Good work