LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 February, 03:13
WHERE IS NANCY PELOSI LATELY? πŸ€”
MISSING FROM THE IMPEACHMENT HEARING SHE WAS PLOTTING BEFORE IT BEGAN... CURIOUS??? PERHAPS THE MARSHALS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT AFTER ALL?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
12 February, 03:17
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
She won't be in the Senate side of things now. This is Chucks party now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 February, 03:24
In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication
I think they're BOTH OVER & OUT... She wouldn't miss this for the world. The press tried to debunk reports of her arrest after she served this impeachment on Trump. BS! Chuck's next...and so on & so forth. DC will be a Living Memorial to The Corruption & Tyranny that almost destroyed the WHOLE WORLD!
#NCSWIC #PainIsComing πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

12 February, 03:42
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I'm struggling. If march 4th doesn't bring change im not sure i have the energy to keep believing anything is going to change. 4 years of this has been brutal. i was a full on cheerleader and then recently something snapped in me and i sunk. i deleted twatter and telegram and stopped listening to talk shows. I can hardly stand the slogan stuff anymore. I'm telling ya...i crashed. 😩

Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
12 February, 03:50
Don't give up.Shutting all the trash out is good. If we don't see results after a couple weeks then we all need to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and be the change we want to make. Expecting one guy to save us all seems unfair and delusional to me. He is just a man. At the same time I think he's that smart. Hope for the best always. But always be ready for the worst.

12 February, 03:55
In response Chasing Demons to his Publication
I'm looking more toward the military as opposed to Trump. We were led to believe this was all a military plan. We may need to become a well formed militia. ugh...

Christopher J. Taylor @CrashJesus
Absolutely and the key is "well formed". That means communication and organization. Since the enemy completely controls all public communications and we all don't have any microwave sets, we're kind boned.
08:53 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by CrashJesus in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christopher J. Taylor, click on at the bottom under it