LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 February, 03:13
WHERE IS NANCY PELOSI LATELY? πŸ€”
MISSING FROM THE IMPEACHMENT HEARING SHE WAS PLOTTING BEFORE IT BEGAN... CURIOUS??? PERHAPS THE MARSHALS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT AFTER ALL?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
12 February, 03:17
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
She won't be in the Senate side of things now. This is Chucks party now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 03:24
In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication
I think they're BOTH OVER & OUT... She wouldn't miss this for the world. The press tried to debunk reports of her arrest after she served this impeachment on Trump. BS! Chuck's next...and so on & so forth. DC will be a Living Memorial to The Corruption & Tyranny that almost destroyed the WHOLE WORLD!
#NCSWIC #PainIsComing πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

I'm struggling. If march 4th doesn't bring change im not sure i have the energy to keep believing anything is going to change. 4 years of this has been brutal. i was a full on cheerleader and then recently something snapped in me and i sunk. i deleted twatter and telegram and stopped listening to talk shows. I can hardly stand the slogan stuff anymore. I'm telling ya...i crashed. 😩
03:42 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dawn_Has_Broken in this post can reply
12 February, 07:02
I FEEL YOU IN MY BONES! I BELIEVE BETWEEN MARCH 4TH & APRIL FOOL'S, WE'RE IN FOR A RADICAL SHIFT TO REALITY! IF NOT, WE SHOULD FIND A WAY TO COLLABORATE, BUILD SOME KIND OF INTENTIONAL COMMUNITY OR DO SOMETHING TO SURVIVE THIS NIGHTMARE TOGETHER. WE CAN'T QUIT ON OUR COUNTRY OR EACH OTHER.
#GODSPEED πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ HANG ON A BIT LONGER...πŸ’ž

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
12 February, 04:11
Lord, Please help this person to be at peace & feel refreshed.
Please magnify Your still, small voice & allow them to see Your
hand at work in all these circumstances. Please give him/her
a renewed vision of the purposes You have for them. Please
provide for all their needs now & in the future. In Jesus Name.
πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ•Š

12 February, 10:56
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Thank you

Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
12 February, 03:50
Don't give up.Shutting all the trash out is good. If we don't see results after a couple weeks then we all need to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and be the change we want to make. Expecting one guy to save us all seems unfair and delusional to me. He is just a man. At the same time I think he's that smart. Hope for the best always. But always be ready for the worst.

12 February, 03:55
In response Chasing Demons to his Publication
I'm looking more toward the military as opposed to Trump. We were led to believe this was all a military plan. We may need to become a well formed militia. ugh...

12 February, 07:03
In response Chasing Demons to his Publication
AMEN! #WeGotThis πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ