mark kub @markkub
I have been doing a lot of work in NY lately and we shop at Home Depot a lot, any given time I see anywhere from 25 to 50 people asking or begging for help.

Home Depot Employs Armed Guards (with German Shepard Dogs) to Patrol in NY - to Combat Aggressive Illegals.

Someone that I know very well, has stopped going to a certain chain gas station, on her way to work; because the lot is full of illegals VERY aggressively begging for food, money, gas, rides, selling stolen products, selling sex to the men, etc. They no longer feel safe going there. The store does nothing to empty their lot. The police do nothing to move them along. They are camping there. Six months ago, there were no illegals there.

New York Home Depot has deployed a guard dog — and other stores may be close behind — to protect shoppers from aggressive migrants and thieves flooding their parking lots. https://www.rumormillnews....
06:20 AM - Apr 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by markkub in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 April, 06:30
In response mark kub to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mark kub @markkub
23 April, 08:05
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
A lot of times if I click on X accounts it does not load, I went to his profile but I am not sure what the link you sent me is all about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396