Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
27 May, 11:48
Politicians, entertainers, celebrities, how many real people are there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
28 May, 10:44
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
33.2%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
21 April, 09:07
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
What will we ever do about that other 2/3? Can we flip a switch and just power them down or something?

21 April, 09:20
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Ascension. They will cease to exist. They can't function in 5D.

They've kept us in this low vibe for centuries...now we leave them.

21 April, 09:25
💪💪💪❤️‍🔥

21 April, 09:56
I've followed you for awhile...you already know this. I like that you are measuring our awakening.

🙏

Much love patriot, not trying to trick or treat here… just came from a tongue-biting dinner, so I am still feeling a ittle pensive 😎 This war just sucks sometimes, and being nice is entirely underrated.
10:08 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
21 April, 10:12
Tongue biting and pensive is our daily routine....I get you...

This Awakening is pissing me off! I'm sick of stupid

21 April, 10:20
🤣 Good thing it was me dealing with the Trump bashing granddaughter in front of her conservative grandparents then I suppose. We all have a superhero costume and a big role to play to protect the ones we do care about. I wanted to invite that little honey over to the table to explain herself, and then offer to enlighten her, but alas, I was the bigger person (again). 💪 The grandparents are in their 90’s and quite conservative… but they really want to spend time with their great-grands, so I must honor their wishes not to rip anybody’s eyebrows off at dinner. Karma can handle that one 😎