Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
21 April, 07:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
Human weeds. That is what Margret Sanger called them. I am sure my family would have been considered human weeds. it's eugenics.
08:43 PM - Apr 21, 2024
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply
Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
22 April, 08:48
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
She gave abortions to the blacks .. but not only that SHE STERILIZED THEM .. without consent .... Sanger was active with the KKK .. BLACK GENOCIDE .. an evil bitch ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
22 April, 01:55 (E)
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Hillary, another evil bitch, said she admired Margret Sanger. “I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision…. I am really in awe of her,” Clinton said. "Sanger, however, was a eugenicist, a fact that goes unacknowledged by Planned Parenthood and certainly was not mentioned by Clinton in her speech at the awards ceremony."