Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 October, 08:39
Navy decode

=

Being End Of Treating Her Poorly God / Need To Start Takin Me Serious M / Twin Pines Mall / Sword Of Light / Booom Tucker Speaks Truth 💥/ Questioning Is Key To Life 🔑/ You Are Amazing 👏/ I Have A Multipass / Cosmic Twins / What Am I Missing / The Generous Morningstars Of God 🌟/ Divine Feminine / Are You Ready ✅/ Queen Of Heaven / Its Happening 🥳/ Jesus Is Here / Decode The Message / Just Sayin / Mirror Time 🪞/ And So It Begins 💥/ Love Me Tender 💞/ Glory To God / Jesus Is Real 🦌/ Perspective / Against All Odds / Heart Symbol ❤/ Im Gonna Make You All Act Like Idiots / Dissolve Doubt / Combine Powers / Im On My Way / Lie Stop Now / Divine Intuition 👁/ Orion Power ⭐⭐⭐/ Kennedy Revealed / Secret Knowledge / The Finish Line 🏁/ Pssst Boom 💥 / In Plain Sight 👀/ You Are Ready / Hi Everybody 👋
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
138-831
1324-4231
TS 11:38

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it