UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
He willingly came down from His Heavenly Throne among sinners knowing what was to happen, He planned it. He was beaten to oblivion, carried His cross among the mockers, laid down on it and stretched His arms and legs out, willingly, not because of what He had done, but for what we had done. There is no other way to ascend to His kingdom, except through Him alone. He is the door, the way, the truth and the life. There is no other way to ascend without Him. Everything else is a deception. A fake. A fraud. A mockery. A sin against Him, the very reason He came and walked among men in the first place.
06:22 PM - Apr 21, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
21 April, 11:00
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
💞😍 yup,Yup,YUP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
21 April, 07:29
A needed reminder! The most powerful act in all of the cosmos was Jesus humility to lay down his life for every human. And then again, to take it up on that GLORIOUS Resurrection Day! I have seen Golgotha and I have been in the empty tomb. I know you are 💯correct in what you have said!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 April, 07:15