Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
20 April, 11:40
THEY WANT ........... YOUR CHILDREN .....
The path to hell .....
SEX WITH ANIMALS ... is now part of LGBTQ ... WTH ...
NO .. THIS IS hell ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 April, 11:43
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Is it time to fookin hang them at GITMO yet. FFS pull the kids out, decimate this satanic system. Simple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 April, 10:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Did you know this? DEMON-CRATS
https://www.newsandtimes.c...

21 April, 10:22
Makes my head pop off my fookin shoulders almost. Hope the real mil carts them fk faces off to GITMO in a paddy wagon. Fkn losers should not be near humans or animals. Demonic fkn creeps.

21 April, 12:31
I remember hearing about demonic possession ... how a spirit will drive their captor into madness ... This last week I listened to a conversation about how the Luciferians are having meetings to send SEDUCING SPIRITS out .. NOT JOKING .. they know ... they know now .. WE KNOW ABOUT THEIR WICKEDNESS ..
This wickedness is not new .... it dwelled upon this earth during the time of SODOM AND GOMORRAH .. also during the time of Noah .. and the ark .. .After doing some research CONCERNING NOAH I never realized just how wicked the people had gotten .. sexual behaviors were off the chain .. PURE DISGUSTING .. God said at the end of days .. this would take place again ... .AND LIKE YOU SAID ..... IT IS PURE DISGUSTING ... PURE EVIL ... so demonic ... KILLARY would have made laws to protect their behaviors .... NO CHILD WOULD HAVE EVER BEEN SAFE .. She blew off in the wind .. by one loop ... and to hell she went .. for an eternity ... PRAY .. KEEP PRAYING - GOD WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE ..

21 April, 01:06
I sure will keep praying. Yep, those scum bags in lots times even wanted to sexually assault the very angels of God. Truly disgusting. Good to hear Killary demon got the loop. I think a lot of these jerks they have over places give ref to "principalities" if their vessels are pigs off the cliff at GITMO they can't do shit.

Amen ... that sticks in my mind as well .... they wanted to have sex with the angels ... So sick .. so demonically possessed humans .. Even Lot offered his daughters to them .. so the angels would be left alone ... ZAP .. GOD BLINDED them all and gave Lot and his family a safe passage out ... He lost his wife because .. she turned around as the town was being destroyed by God ... And as you stated .. the pigs jumped off the cliff ... after having those demons enter them .. Even the pigs were smart enough to end it all .... after having the devil inside of them ... STAY STRONG ... this cannot last much longer ..... God's patience is being tested .. far too long ..
04:33 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by Missingmaddy in this post can reply
21 April, 04:34
YEP and GOD hates them, that is a fact. PERIOD He despises them.