Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
19 April, 05:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 April, 06:04 (E)
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Trump's post 4/19/24:
IF THEY TAKE AWAY MY PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY, THEY TAKE AWAY CROOKED JOE BIDEN’S PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY.=1009
💧1009
Trust the plan.
APRIL SHOWERS.
Q

Ever Noticed How You Come Across Somebody Once In A While That You Shouldn't Have Fucked With? That's Me=1009

The Crime Of The Century, Corona Hoax / Stolen Twenty Twenty Presidential Election. Trump Won=1009

It's Coming, The Massive Fall Of Institutional Wealth And Power, Not A Single Stone Left Upon Another=1009

Buenos Dias, My Beautiful Patriotos. Enjoy An Amazing Freedom Fiesta Weekend With Your Friends And Familia=1009

The Grace Of The Lord Jesus Christ And The Love Of God And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All=1009

If You Live By Faith, You Will Not Doubt God, For You Know He Knows How Things Will Work Out=1009

Anxiety Comes From Being Overwhelmed. Breathe. You're Strong And You Got This. Just Take It Day By Day=1009

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
21 April, 12:34
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
yeah but that's not really Joe Biden

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
Hey sis! I hear what you are saying… but go one step beyond that and the Kenyan, who wanted to run a presidency in his jammies, is also in play 😜 This waking up the normies thing has to be written in crayon for the sheeples. Baaaaaaby steps!
03:24 PM - Apr 21, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it