Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGET YOUR POPCORN PATRIOTS!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯
After a boring week of lies and media attention, its now time for Trump's side to drop all the evidence!
Starting from today 16hours of BQQQQMS!!
This is the moment we all have been waiting for!!!
ARE YOU READY?! DARK TO LIGHT! HOORAH!!!
https://youtu.be/BrTUGVlz1...
08:53 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
12 February, 05:45
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Except they didnt drop anything! All this did was anger me and make me lose hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT ANIME MOMMA @OGKANDIMOM
12 February, 02:24
READY LIKE SPAGHETTI WOOOOOO!!!!🍝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deb burk @PatriotsMom
12 February, 01:30
Ive been waiting since that snake Clinton took the office of Presidency, to Bush to Obama..... Bring the PAIN!

Chris Waughtal @CWAFFLE9
12 February, 09:27
what time do the festivities begin???????

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
12 February, 09:26
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—Praying... let this be soπŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

USA Rockii @iAmRockii
12 February, 09:11
No way they need 2 days to present hard FACTS!

Last Days @lastdays1
12 February, 09:05
praying for safe passage for him and any special guest stars. been really, really worried about attempts on his life for the past 3 weeks. the sniper bullet, the trident launch. a corrupt government could do almost literally anything

Lori Gallegos @LG72
12 February, 09:03
I thought his team was only going to need 3-4 hrs?

Jared Carlson @Jaroq_patriot
12 February, 09:02
1221 take it away? i dunno