P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
Charlie Ward copped such a flogging ... I don't fall over myself over him, however I also don't believe he deserved the flak he copped. In the Truth we know if you get caught up in projection, even as a follower, you'll wear it.

Lets see what this weekend contains - his date that stood out to me was February 5th takeover of the tv stations - have we not seen any softening of some headlines and info, I have. People reaching out to me saying they saw something on the news.

Then the 2nd date he references was 12th Feb. That's today. Lets see?

You never know.

Be kind lets see.
08:46 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Shekhinah in this post can reply
Adam Patriot @Adam4850
12 February, 09:03
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
Q said don't get distracted by times and dates.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 09:28
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
He did... I'm saying lets see and be kind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
12 February, 09:01
I can understand being given faulty dates to help throw off the enemy. I stopped watching his shows after he helped spread the fake "hidden King" narrative. He admitted he knew it was a farce and still pushed it.

12 February, 09:30
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
lol did he? I never fell for the fake king 😂

Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 February, 08:57
Praying for God's perfect timing and perfect plan!

JW696 JW696 @OdinsRaven777
12 February, 08:52

12 February, 08:53
In response JW696 JW696 to his Publication

12 February, 08:53

12 February, 08:50
2/12/21
2/1221
2nd 12/21?
1221 take it away?

The numbers line up. Pretty interesting deltas for the Q map as well.

12 February, 09:33
exactly.... and i posted this at 2:02 am your time ... no mistakes no coincidences. it's funny because I was reflecting on that exact drop earlier - and didnt notice the date